NRF Media Contact
- October 26: Enhancing omnichannel with mobile-first strategies
- October 20: What was hot (or not) at Retail’s Digital Summit
- October 20: My Retail’s Digital Summit Highlights
- October 13: 5 things Millennials expect from retailers
- October 13: Entering emerging markets: strategic advice from Calvin Klein
- October 11: Beyond omnichannel: New ways to think about commerce
- October 7: Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Announces Magento 2.0 Connector for Shipwire Platform
- October 6: From A/B testing and automation to analytics and attribution
- October 6: Envisioning Tomorrow, Today
- October 6: Augmented and virtual reality are experiences, not screens
- October 4: Setting Up Houzz
- October 4: Rapidly Changing Chinese Market Requires Analysis and Understanding
- September 28: 3 startups driving the next wave of digital commerce
- September 28: WebLinc Announces Record Revenue Growth at 65% YoY
- September 28: 10 Pillars of the New Digital Shopping Experience
- September 28: RangeMe Named Winner of Shop.org Startup of the Year Competition
- September 28: NRF/Forrester Survey Says Facebook Leads Digital Marketing Spend for Retailers
- September 27: Radius8 Announces New Tools Helping Retailers Take Advantage of Facebook Local Ads
- September 27: Kibo Empowers Retailers to Individualize Consumer Experiences with Baynote Acquisition
- September 27: Top 5 Things to 'Know About Mobile'
- September 27: When it comes to retail technology, the industry is 'just getting started'
- September 27: NRF Foundation Awards 2016 Ray Greenly Scholarships
- September 27: Shop.org Announces New Programming for Retail's Digital Summit Taking Place This Week
- September 23: A Quick "Chat" with ReplyYes CEO Dave Cotter
- September 22: Affiliate Windo Wins HP Exclusively in the US
- September 22: Case Study: Successfully Managing an Exclusive Migration
- September 22: US Ticketing Sector Insights
- September 20: Shop.org Announces Retail's Digital Summit Breakout Session Line-up
- September 20: Global eCommerce Providers SignPost eCommerce, TradeGlobal and Jagged Paek will be at Retail's Digital Summit
- September 20: A clearer view of augmented and virtual reality
- September 16: This startup is changing the way retailers bring new products to market
- September 15: Disrupting visual shopping starts with teaching computers to “see”
- September 14: How one digital commerce startup turns window shoppers into window buyers
- September 13: Retail's Digital Summit to feature Marxent CEO on How Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are Changing Retail
- September 8: Covering the basics and exploring new ground in digital marketing
- September 1: Lands' End CMO on branding during a time of transformation
- August 31: Michio Kaku on "perfect capitalism" and the future of commerce
- August 29: Shop.org Brings Innovative Brands to Digital Summit Google Sephora Shinola Executives to Speak
- August 29: 10 e-commerce sites engendering trust
- August 19: Alexa, what should retailers know about you?
- August 16: 18 startups poised to disrupt and drive the future of retail
- August 10: 15 questions for Combatant Gentlemen's Vishaal Melwani
- August 10: How ‘relevant’ is personalization?
- August 3: Why we need more women in retail tech
- July 28: Boxed brings wholesale to mobile
- July 12: How the tech gender gap hurts retail
- July 8: 3 numbers that may change the way you see mobile retail
- June 29: 4 digital commerce disruptors to watch
- June 29: Tumi's New Head of Digital Talks Organizational Change
- June 30: Founders Share Insights From the Journey to Startup Success
- May 26: Call for Entries for Shop.org’s Digital Commerce Startup of The Year 2016
- April 1: Physicist and Girls Who Code Founder to Keynote Annual Retail’s Digital Summit
- March 28: Three NRF Events Make Top 250 Trade Shows List
NRF welcomes analysts and members of the working, editorial press to covers its conferences and exhibitions. Due to the increasing number of media and analysts attending our conferences, we have established a policy for granting complimentary registration.
Broadcast/Print/Online: Qualified media must present a valid business card (with individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet) and a copy of the publication.
Digital: Digital media must provide a link to the website dealing with industry-related subjects along with a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets a minimum of 10,000 unique monthly visitors (UMVs). Additional information may be requested.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Instagram sites, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelance: Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
To receive a complimentary pass for Retail's Digital Summit, you must pre-register. In some case, we may ask you to submit credentials after we have received your registration request. If we request to see your credentials, your complimentary pass will not be issued until credentials are submitted and approved.
Registration for the 2017 show will be available in winter 2017.