SHOP.ORG PRESENTS RETAIL'S DIGITAL SUMMIT
Join more than 5,000 professionals at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center as they discover new ideas, get actionable takeaways and build strong relationships with the brightest and most innovative players in the digital retail world.
The conversations, sessions and technologies at Retail's Digital Summit will open your eyes to new tactics that take marketing, branding, social, mobile, and conversion to a whole new level. Check out our 2015 event recap.
RETAIL'S PREMIER DIGITAL EVENT
Shop.org has always set the gold standard with the Summit, offering attendees:
- August 16: 18 startups poised to disrupt and drive the future of retail
- August 10: 15 questions for Combatant Gentlemen's Vishaal Melwani
- August 10: How ‘relevant’ is personalization?
- August 3: Why we need more women in retail tech
- July 28: Boxed brings wholesale to mobile
- July 12: How the tech gender gap hurts retail
- July 8: 3 numbers that may change the way you see mobile retail
- June 29: 4 digital commerce disruptors to watch
- June 29: Tumi's New Head of Digital Talks Organizational Change
- June 30: Founders Share Insights From the Journey to Startup Success
- May 26: Call for Entries for Shop.org’s Digital Commerce Startup of The Year 2016
- April 1: Physicist and Girls Who Code Founder to Keynote Annual Retail’s Digital Summit
- March 28: Three NRF Events Make Top 250 Trade Shows List